Guys why do I look so damn ugly with makeup on?

Even with “natural” makeup, I look like a freakin plastic Barbie doll with an asymmetrical face. Everyone says I look so perfect makeup... i only wear mascara just to wake my eyes up. I still have deeeeep eye circles (genetics, can’t help it) and plus I’m super freakin tan so it shows up more. Guys, is this attractive? I mean , i have full lips and large brown eyes so I just use lipstick & mascara to enhance them.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Your doing it wrong. You may be using too much or too little or the wrong colors. Different women look good in different outfits, same thing goes for make up. Go on YouTube and figure out what you need, maybe something more laid back or something flashy

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, perhaps you're beautiful to the right guy. My guy friends and I always differ at who we find attractive 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone is looking good with makeup mostly people think that you are hiding your real face but if u natural everyone see you behavior, talking sense, how u are good etc.. so makeup is not compulsory.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dear I feel u r beautiful or not is totally an internal openion of urs as each one is equally beautiful here have a positive attitude towards urself Nd ull start feeling better about urself

0|0
    0|0
  • According to description if it's true, you look very attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • Try putting very little makup on. Also if you have good tits and your pilit boys don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • You use the wrong color or design scheme

0|0
    0|0
    • No I’m pretty good at it. And i made a typo , i meant to say people say I look perfect without makeup ** I don't know something about it makes me look bad. And it’s not the wrong shade or anything

• Just don't use makeup, don't follow the crowd

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate make up on girls. Natural beauty is better.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes