Guys why do I look so damn ugly with makeup on?

Even with “natural” makeup, I look like a freakin plastic Barbie doll with an asymmetrical face. Everyone says I look so perfect makeup... i only wear mascara just to wake my eyes up. I still have deeeeep eye circles (genetics, can’t help it) and plus I’m super freakin tan so it shows up more. Guys, is this attractive? I mean , i have full lips and large brown eyes so I just use lipstick & mascara to enhance them.

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Your doing it wrong. You may be using too much or too little or the wrong colors. Different women look good in different outfits, same thing goes for make up. Go on YouTube and figure out what you need, maybe something more laid back or something flashy

Most Helpful Girl