True love after heartbreak?

Had my first heartbreak. I was honest, loyal, polite and vulnerable. We stopped talking without a fight. Treated me like I have never existed. Got a much older woman pregnant right after we broke up, then I realized he was dating her all along. Still had the gut to contact me every now and then. I just wished him luck and removed him out of my life completely. Saw the photos of them together my heart just sank.
Will this pain and shame get better? Did you find true love that make your heartbreak all worth it?

11