Why is he doing this to me?

My boyfriend and I talked today (he works third shift so sleeps in pretty late) till like about 9 pm. We were talking today after I got off work (texting back and forth) and he told me to have a good night. But he normally texts me a little bit before work. I got a new job and have to be in early for it. but I stay up later. But saw he was on FB, and It showed he was online and it showed I was online. Should I worry about it?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No. That sounds like insecurities talking or a lack of trust.

1|0
    0|0
    • I am just insecure.. It is the death of me. I trust him believe me.

• I wouldn't worry, some people are social and need to socialize on a platform that allows more people to gather in one place than texting allows for.

1|0
    0|0
  • There could be many reasons, one could be that he is cheating but dont stress too much about that, second could be that he just isn't in a mood to talk he is tired or exhausted and really doesn't feel like taking to much time to text you know it can be frustrating sometimes so he just did that, tbh tho i think the best way is to just face it and just ask him, not like a mean you are cheating on me tyoe of way but a why didn't you text me this morning i missed you type of way and he would answer, you see if the response is believable or not

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes