I'm trying to confirm dinner plans with the world's slowest texter, what do I do?

I've been talking to this guy I met on a dating app, though talking is a loose term because we maybe had 4 replies before it took him 3 days to get back to me and he said he was a terrible texter and we should continue the conversation over a drink. I agreed and asked when he was free. Cue 4 days later and he says he's free this week, I tell him tomorrow after 6:30, he proposes 7, I say sure and ask if he's got anywhere in mind and now it's the night before and nothing. He does say he's busy in his bio and due to his job (I'm in the same industry) I totally get it but if you're making plans a couple of days in advance wouldn't you like... reply? Should I just pick a place, give him my phone number and see if he actually replies to that?
This is all through the app's messaging thing not someone's phone by the way

12