• No
    Vote B
  • Other
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• May be liking someone but not love them as love takes more time and effort it doesn't happen just like that , so no their isn't a love from the first sight

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• For me, it's not love at first sight, it's great attraction. Love is too deep, and time is needed for it to grow.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Anyone that does, requires no meaningful connection with any substance, and only cares about looks.

0|1
    0|0
  • To an extent. I've mostly felt it towards cars, and cakes though. With humans its usually just attraction.

0|1
    0|0
  • "Don't believe in love a first sight, but I believe in love at first huh" - Wale

0|1
    0|0
  • I believe in lust at first sight

0|1
    0|0
  • I believe in it

0|1
    0|0
  • No, you can't love someone you don't know.

0|1
    0|0
  • I didn't, but had it happen one day. I knew the minute I saw her I would marry her someday. We have been together 3 years and got engaged recently (she proposed to me).

I spoke to a therapist about it. She told me we can discern certain personality traits in a person almost immediately. This is how addicts tend to pick out other addicts anywhere, anytime, on first impression. It isn't all negative things we pick up. We can (but not always) pick up positive aspects and desirable aspects the moment we meet someone.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes