Girls would you mind if your boyfriend looked around in your purse, just out of curiosity?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Other
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. I consider my boyfriend the closest person to me who knows me the best, so of course I don't mind

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Only if he asked me what I put in there, everyone including women are surprised how much I can fit in my little purse... Now if if he started rummaging through it on his own, we'd have a problem!!!

0|1
    1|0
  • depends if I had my knives in there atm. As long as they told me they were doing it and they didn't take anything out in public then I'd be cool with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's lowkey annoying if it's out of nowhere like lemme see whatchu got there like ok boi tf, but if I'm telling him to get me sum or he goes to get something I don't mind. Ig the randomness of it is what bothers me 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • He’s not gonna find anything weird/suspicious, but the fact he’s looking around because he is suspicious makes it icky. You either trust me or you don’t

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be embarrassed.. But I think he would be more embarrassed if he found something..

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t have anything in there that I would hide from him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah... I don't have any problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't care

0|1
    0|0
  • He doesn't need to.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I wouldn't mind.