Why are some guys so careless?

About my previous post, that guy ended up replying and saying he’s just not on his phone often which is fine, I understand. But he still saw my message and chose to ignore it. I’m not trying to be high maintenance it’s just either I’m a priority to you or I’m not? And clearly I wasn’t. I then told him where we would be meeting on Saturday and he ignored that and I know he was ignoring it cuz when I went to dm my friend back I noticed it said he was “active now” on instagram which proves he saw my message. So I waited a few hours and still no reply. Which made me mad cuz I was trying to decide if I wanted to buy tickets or not and he wasn’t replying? So I bought the tickets and I’ll show what I said. Lmao. I don’t really care how bitchy this may have seemed, he went from TEXTING ME 24/7 and snapchatting, replying at the speed of light and acting all about me to not even replying. Which is exactly what he did to me last time and he STRAIGHT STOOD ME UP!!! He’s lucky I forgave him? That’s so disrespectful. I’m sure his mother wouldn’t appreciate this if she knew he treated females this way. I don’t care because I have some other friends who are meeting up w my friend and I Saturday night but I’m just a bit confused on how someone can just basically slowly start to ghost me like that for no reason? I bet you if I hadn’t said anything else I wouldn’t have heard a single thing from him ever again. Why are some guys so careless?Why are some guys so careless?

117

Most Helpful Guy

• When dudes seen, this is what happens huh? Girls just put too much credit to themselves. Wow. Just wow. by the way when dudes stop replying to you, just delete the chatbox if you hate it so much, don't act petty and cheap like that, I'm pretty sure that's not how you usually act.🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ And if he really ghosted you, you would've forget about it by now. Why still chose to stay? Even if you're confused, it's not gonna settle by itself, so how bout you take a chill pill and delete the chatbox and relax. You're hot, some other dude will always text you.

• It's just a seen, big deal. Don't be too concerned with attention. I'm not speaking for men. I'm just saying you need to work on yourself a bit more. You're not perfect. Never have expectation from anyone even though they can act as close as possible because they can ghost you anytime, BECAUSE THEY CAN. okay? So instead of wreaking havoc on yourself for expecting so much from this Josiah guy, how bout you get yourself a drink and have fun at the event that you planned yourself! Only when you can enjoy your own company, is when you're not dependant on others.

• You’re very true, thank you. I appreciate this and I will take note of this.

• Hey no worries, be happy and be yourself. Show everyone how beautiful you can really be. 💖👌

Most Helpful Girl

• Yet the guys encourage girls to *approach* first. I kid. This is so humiliating. If I was not interested, I'd still respond and give a decent reply telling a him that I am not going for it.

• Exactly! I would text him first too because I don’t mind texting first but clearly I was just doing all the work. He did text me first about the first day or two we were talking but that quickly stopped. I can only blame myself for not seeing the red flags sooner.

• Answer his guy question

Why is she ignoring my messages? ↗

Same coin different side...
      And whatever be ur answer to that question will be the answer to your question.

• Dude, that is very very different because she doesn’t personally know him. They are strangers. Me and this guy that were talking have known each other for a while very well and we’re not strangers. Do you understand? Not trying to be rude I get English isn’t your first language but I don’t think you’re understanding this situation as a whole.