Is he not interested?

i’m really confused this guy took me on a date, it was amazing he seemed obsessed with me when he got home he even texted me how he couldn’t get over our date. then a day later he cameover and we watched movies. we started making out and he started touching me, we almost had sex but i stopped him. he backed off. when he got home he texted me apologizing saying he hopes he didn’t over step my boundaries. after he kept sending me good morning texts always talking to me and face timing me. after a few days it died down i haven't seen him in 5 days. within these days, i drew him a drawing of a car he really wants he loves cars. (photo below) he called me last minute tonight asking to comeover after work. he cameover we started watching a boring movie he was on his phone the whole time i was laying right next to him and could even see him talking to other girls. i didn't read what he wrote though. he’s usually very jealous when boys message me and tonight he wasn’t. he even took a nap. i gave him the photo i drew and he put it with his keys. after the movie he took me to eat and paid for the date again. he dropped me off, kissed me goodbye and said he would text me when he got home. i got in my house and he left the photo i drew him.. we only spent 3 hours together. i found out from social media he has a recent ex he was with 6 months but she seems psycho even posted their breakup text and still has pics of them. he hasn’t even told me about her or mentioned her at all. he texted me when he got home “you’re probably sleeping, but i’m home” this time.. does he just not like me? why did he leave the picture? what do i reply?Is he not interested?

010

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl you really need to relax. He must be having a hard time at work. Give him sometime and space but at the same time give some space to yourself too. Be prepared for worst mentally. He seems a nice guy as even after saying no to sex he still was in touch with you. But the details are too less to judge about that. Anyways give it some time and if at all he comes back to you accept him and be happy. But if he doesn't be happy again as you did not do anything which you might have regretted later on...

• why didn't he take the drawing?

• He might have forgotten to take it... Oh girl you really need to chill... Instead of all this tension get a fake id go clubbing and enjoy a bit... I'm sure he will be back...