Thanked guy for date today and not heard back. He has not closed our Bumble match either. What gives?

Met a Bumble dude this weekend. I sent him a text tonight thanking him for a lovely evening, which I rarely do. But did so to show my interest. I see he has not closed our Bumble match either. What gives? Should I close it?
Updates:
Thanks!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I've only used Bumble once, but what exactly is the purpose of closing a match?

He might get back to you later, I'd try not to dwell on it for now.

0|0
    0|0
    • True. I have closed dudes that I met and absolutely did not like! Did not want them knowing where I was.

• Show All
    • You know I'm going to start doing that from now on with those guys I am truly interested. I met the guy on Friday for drinks and he went away for the weekend. Texted him tonight since I knew he was gone this weekend.

• Yeah, good on you. Right, so he probably hasn't been back long, might be a little busy. I'd give him a day, he might actually need a little time to give you an appropriate and well thought out response. That definitely beats an annoying instant one word response, to be fair.

• Just wait, some guys are not on their phone 24/7, or always available

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he got busy?

0|0
    0|0
    • I guess, but a text takes seconds. Won't dwell on it nor will I send any other texts.

• I totally agree with and support your approach and decision. Good on you!!!

Recommended myTakes