Have you ever fallen in love with your good friend of the opposite sex?

Me and my guy friend spend every weekend together and I think I’m falling in love. We’ve only known each other for five months, and started hanging out regularly for four months. Have you ever fallen in love with your best friend if so what was the outcome. He had told me early on that he didn’t want a relationship so I’ve just been doing me and putting me first.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I have and we are together now. It did put a lot of pressure on the group of friends she (and me later on) was in though.

• Yeah he’s new to my state so I pretty much made him become friends with my friends but I’m the only one who he spends one on one time with so I’m thinking there’s something here

Most Helpful Girl

• I have never fallen in love with anybody before. I don't believe in love!!!