How do I know she's interested or is she just playing?

So 2 months ago we got this new girl at work. She's VERY BEAUTIFUL only thing is we work different shifts so I see her maybe 2 hours everyday.

At first I didn't really think anything of it but she was beautiful but then as days go by I noticed she would flirt with me openly, so I'd flirt back. Everybody at work is all in my ear saying "the way she looks at you, you can tell she wants you". "How she always tells you bye before she leaves".

The more it happen the more I realized like "she's put herself out there I got to make a move". So I did it I went up to her and asked if she knew my name. She replied with a smile and said "so you know mine" I told them left her my number with my name and walked away. This was 4 days ago and I noticed she hasn't texted me, but where I'm confused at is she's she flirt with me a lot NOW then ever but hasn't texted.

I asked someone what what should I do they said "nothing let her come to you, she'll text you".

whats some advice should I just let her come to me or what

21