Where can I meet a religious guy?

I'm a bit tired of always dating the wrong guy.. My relatives, being religious people, adviced me to find a religious boy because they are more likely to stick to their partner. I wouldn't say that this is the best idea I've ever heard but in a way I can see their point because all the married couples I know are still together after decades of marriage are the religious ones. So where could I meet christian singles? I go to the church almost every week with my family, but it's always old people/families only:(

224

Most Helpful Guy

• So I disagree with the statement that religious guys are more likely to stick with the partners I think it's more so on the personality of the guy that you're being with my understand not wanting to pick the wrong guy over and over and over again as I have picked the wrong girl over and over and over again however I do think that just sticking religiously might very narrow down the pool if possible subjects when you can meet a really good guy elsewhere who might not share your same religion of might be willing to you no compromise and share the same lifestyle as you regardless just because you are perfect to them

Most Helpful Girl

• At the church though it's not really a place for dating / flirting.