Where can I meet a religious guy?

I'm a bit tired of always dating the wrong guy.. My relatives, being religious people, adviced me to find a religious boy because they are more likely to stick to their partner. I wouldn't say that this is the best idea I've ever heard but in a way I can see their point because all the married couples I know are still together after decades of marriage are the religious ones. So where could I meet christian singles? I go to the church almost every week with my family, but it's always old people/families only:(

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• So I disagree with the statement that religious guys are more likely to stick with the partners I think it's more so on the personality of the guy that you're being with my understand not wanting to pick the wrong guy over and over and over again as I have picked the wrong girl over and over and over again however I do think that just sticking religiously might very narrow down the pool if possible subjects when you can meet a really good guy elsewhere who might not share your same religion of might be willing to you no compromise and share the same lifestyle as you regardless just because you are perfect to them

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• At the church though it's not really a place for dating / flirting.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Maybe a Christian youth group? Honestly though I know lots of people who are supposed to be religious and are in fact cheating sinning hypocrites. Maybe volunteering would be a good way to meet people who don't suck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jajajjaa Im not making fun of you this is funny because I im at the same point😂 Buut i wana share this whit you... First your parents are in a eror because in (Genesis 2:24)
    Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh... and well by my own experiencies God will not give us something that we are not ready why I coment this? Because we think that we are ready for ir but whats God thinks? I im looking for him like all my heart?( Matthew 6:33) But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

In my opinion Gods is working whit you, you just need to relax all under the skies have a time... God bless you try reading more✌💖

1|0
    0|0
  • Christianmingle, lol I cannot read this ignorant type of thinking. So many religious people are the definition of judgmental and being ignorant to others.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try going to some private religious meetings and you could probably fine someone, maybe try to ask god for someone

0|0
    0|0
  • Here I am, now let us lay together as man and woman as our lord intended it ! 😄

0|1
    0|0
  • Uh church, youth groups, bible camp.

I mean that's usually where we congregate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you want a religious guy or do your family? Because if you want a loyal guy, it's a matter of finding a guy who really loves you. Nothing more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do some volunteering with your church. A lot of times that's the best way to meet other Christians. That arr from other churches.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well even if he is religious sometimes it doesn't work between you !

0|0
    0|0
  • On dating apps. Say in your profile what your looking for and hope for the best. Good luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • Try different church? Or some religious forums?

0|0
    0|0
  • The Vatican?

0|0
    0|0
  • In a church.

0|0
    0|0
  • Church

0|0
    0|0
  • Are u religious

0|0
    0|0
  • Picking up hookers

0|0
    0|0
  • Church duh

0|0
    0|0
  • Here

0|0
    0|0
  • Anywhere but not online... Go to church.

0|0
    0|0
  • Church?

0|0
    0|0
  • The church

0|0
    0|0
  • church or religious communities

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m here... but you’re too old for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't just go to one church. Try out a different church every month.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes