Did I blow my chances with him after making out with his friend?

There is rumors about this guy that has a crush on me. I have only encounters him twice. First time I introduced myself. He was very kind and witty with me. And high five me every time we meet that night. Second time he sat beside me, just smiled and said “Hi”. I said it back, but left two minute later. The same night my classmate told me they have had sex together. And that it wasn’t good, but he was kind.. and that it was awkward now. I followed her home that night. I have seen him many times after. We have only locked eyes with each other.

Last weekend I was at a party. He was invited, so I thought to myself “I am going to get to know him”. He never showed up but he friends did. Throughout the night I got to know one of his friend, and we kissed and hooked up a bit, but nothing more than that (no sex). *I low key wish it was him*

I was at the shop yesterday, and saw him and one of his friends walking in. They saw me, went out of the shop (while the friend smiled at me). Waited at cafe beside the shop, and went in the second I was out... I was shocked. Have he heard about it? did I blow my chances?

(We are in college).

011

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls talk. Guys talk too. Bro codes are very strong. High chance you killed your chance unless he is easy to put that aside if he truly recognizes your heart.

But you did make out the other guy for fun, so... it seems the heart was not really into it.

• He doesn’t know me so it might be hard for him to see my heart :/ Of course it wasn’t. It was all for fun. I was waiting for the “crush” and he never came. I was disappointed