Did I blow my chances with him after making out with his friend?

There is rumors about this guy that has a crush on me. I have only encounters him twice. First time I introduced myself. He was very kind and witty with me. And high five me every time we meet that night. Second time he sat beside me, just smiled and said “Hi”. I said it back, but left two minute later. The same night my classmate told me they have had sex together. And that it wasn’t good, but he was kind.. and that it was awkward now. I followed her home that night. I have seen him many times after. We have only locked eyes with each other.

Last weekend I was at a party. He was invited, so I thought to myself “I am going to get to know him”. He never showed up but he friends did. Throughout the night I got to know one of his friend, and we kissed and hooked up a bit, but nothing more than that (no sex). *I low key wish it was him*

I was at the shop yesterday, and saw him and one of his friends walking in. They saw me, went out of the shop (while the friend smiled at me). Waited at cafe beside the shop, and went in the second I was out... I was shocked. Have he heard about it? did I blow my chances?

(We are in college).

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls talk. Guys talk too. Bro codes are very strong. High chance you killed your chance unless he is easy to put that aside if he truly recognizes your heart.

But you did make out the other guy for fun, so... it seems the heart was not really into it.

0|0
    0|0
    • He doesn’t know me so it might be hard for him to see my heart :/ Of course it wasn’t. It was all for fun. I was waiting for the “crush” and he never came. I was disappointed

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You are in college? This all sounds like adolescent behavior! Yes; you blew it!.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why is it adolescent behavior when I don’t even know the guy? Should I put my whole life on pause for a guy I don’t know?

• Show All
    • First of all you’re being judgmental and criticizing a situation you know nothing about. This has nothing to do with being “childish”. I am asking a question, all I expect is an answer nothing else. And here you are totally coming with shit I didn’t ask for. Everything you wrote I know! Be adult, and ask him straight out... I know. But was that really the question. No it wasn’t. So I don’t need your smart ass comment here. Makes no sense.

Bye. And don’t comment again... you’re talking foolishness

• The advice that people need to hear is not always the advice which they requested.

• I think maybe... most guys don't like to go were there friends have been even if it's just kissing.. u know.. especially cause u never know what guys brag about to their friends. . trust me I've heat many guys say they fucked and did shit with girls I know for a fact they havnt

0|1
    0|0
    • That is true :( I really fucked it up...

• No fucked it up but... u linda took a wrong step u know? u cn still fix it

• Yea, he might feel like shit because he knows you kissed his friend, but if he doesn't get over it he's an insecure little bitch anyway.

• Offcorse he heard about it and most definitely he will make way for his friend. If you like him you have to give him all attention and CUT any notion with the make out pal that their might be feelings involved. In conclusion you might have F'ed your chanses up, but until you sleep with the make out pal there might be a chanse still.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh he definitely heard about and yes you did. Maybe you should just go talk to him like an adult.

0|2
    0|0
    • Yea, but I don’t really know him.. it would be weird almost. I am working with his friend next week (the guy that joined him at the shop), maybe I can talk to him and get some scoops

• Show All
    • Be blunt

• Thank you! good advice!

• Believe it or not you might have made it better some guys love being able to tell there buddies they snatched someone away

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you blew it. Next time do not kiss their friend. Kiss someone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, his friend is probably laughing and calling you a sloot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Idiot.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're a girl you can do w/e you want. The guy doesn't wanna see you, his loss he should go off himself and you should fuck his friend on his grave in spite.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes