Can a gal whose bisexual stop liking girls?

I have a friend who said was bisexual, she has never been with a guy then she got in two relationships where she dated a guy n a girl then dumbed the guy n later on got bored with the gal since she got clingy n judgy now she says she no longer likes girls is it possible?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Bisexuality could mean that you’re romantically attracted to one gender over the other, personally I am attracted romantically more to women than men but sexually the attraction is about equal

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the sexual attraction may always be there, but it is possible she made a conscious decision to stop dating girls due to past experiences.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yaah I guess that's the case since the girl she dated had drug n used to control her.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Lol most girls that say they are bisexual are not. They might like doing a few things with other girls but in reality they always date guys 87% of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • She can stop having sex with girls but if she's attracted to girls that won't go away.

0|0
    0|0
  • If someone is bi and don't have success with girls, there is really big chance, that he will focus on boys only

0|0
    0|0
  • no she still likes both but she decided to go for guys right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she get some bomb-ass dick, yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes