Can a gal whose bisexual stop liking girls?

I have a friend who said was bisexual, she has never been with a guy then she got in two relationships where she dated a guy n a girl then dumbed the guy n later on got bored with the gal since she got clingy n judgy now she says she no longer likes girls is it possible?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Bisexuality could mean that you’re romantically attracted to one gender over the other, personally I am attracted romantically more to women than men but sexually the attraction is about equal

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the sexual attraction may always be there, but it is possible she made a conscious decision to stop dating girls due to past experiences.

• Yaah I guess that's the case since the girl she dated had drug n used to control her.