Have you ever had a long distance relationship's experience?

If you've had then does it work or not? I'd be glad if you want to tell me your experience. Thanks

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Speaking on the phone/skype for 1 hour a day helped a lot.
    The weeks after meeting are the times when we miss each other the most but it normalizes afterwards.
    At some point we didn't see each other for a year but the relationship was there and strong.
    But over the 7 years it lasted, having some time together (living together a few months at a time or seeing each other for some time) was not enough and she became attracted to somebody else, leading to break up.

Long distance works... only so long. For most people, I think 3 years is the maximum that they can keep it alive.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not since the age of 12 but it wasn't like we were dating - we just both in love with each other and determined to stay in touch

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yes. When I finished uni, I moved away while my girlfriend at the time had a year left. It didn't work out. I have zero faith in the success of long distance relationships

0|0
    0|0
  • I had couple of them... It did work out very well two times and one time it was disastrous. Communication, trust are the main factors. Insecurity is the biggest issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i have had many... none have worked out due to 3 factors that stuffed them from working out

0|0
    0|0
  • It's certainly very difficult, takes a lot of dedication

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. They are very hard. Sometimes I wonder if social media actually makes it harder.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had it twice. The main lesson which I've got that LDR does not work for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but its very difficult to maintain. Especially with timezone difference. Sleep schedule is bad

0|0
    0|0
  • It won’t work

0|0
    0|0
  • Long distance relationship's do not work.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I was dating someone while I was deployed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have ldr it won't works at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup, it sucked big time

0|0
    0|0
  • Yehhh

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes