Have you ever had a long distance relationship's experience?

If you've had then does it work or not? I'd be glad if you want to tell me your experience. Thanks

213

Most Helpful Guy

• Speaking on the phone/skype for 1 hour a day helped a lot.
    The weeks after meeting are the times when we miss each other the most but it normalizes afterwards.
    At some point we didn't see each other for a year but the relationship was there and strong.
    But over the 7 years it lasted, having some time together (living together a few months at a time or seeing each other for some time) was not enough and she became attracted to somebody else, leading to break up.

Long distance works... only so long. For most people, I think 3 years is the maximum that they can keep it alive.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not since the age of 12 but it wasn't like we were dating - we just both in love with each other and determined to stay in touch