Should I unblock him?

When me and my ex broke up I blocked him on everything as we had broken up and gotten back together so many times and I wanted to move on properly.
This was 6 months ago. Since then, I've dated, moved away, started a degree, made new friends, my whole life has changed completely. I feel a different person. I' definitely happier. I want to be in contact with my ex again. Not necessarily to get back together, I just want to know what's changed in his life since and for him to see my new life. I'm curious. Problem is I've blocked him. I'm scared if I unblock him, he'll assume its an attempt to get back together or trying to mess with his head.
A month ago I did see him in a club, him and his friends came and stood next to me. I walked off cause I felt awkward. I guess I should've used that opportunity. I regret not speaking to him now.
Would you find it weird if an ex randomly unblocked you after not speaking to you for 6 months? What would you assume?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Best not to.. you finished that chapter of your life and have done well for yourself, continue forward without looking back, if he's in your future then it'll be but going looking for him could set you back

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao assume? Not falling for your story what is the true purpose behind your story?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would think he wants to talk with me

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes