Is he a good guy? Was he genuinely busy?

My boyfriend and I have been dating, and here are some of his behaviors I am noticing.
*He holds door open for me part of the time*
*pays for my meal, is nice to waitstaff and tips well*
*He's from a small town and is a farmer*
*Defends me whenever I talk bad about myself subconsciously* I told him I was sensitive and would cry if I ever hit a animal on the road and he said "Aw you must be sensitive, that's okay"
*Supports me* He always asks me how work is going, how my family is doing. Whenever we go bowling he cheers me on even if I don't get a strike LOL. He says "gotta believe in yourself and it will happen"
*He introduced me to his family, and a cousin he's close with* His family likes me YAY!!!
*He walks up to the door to get me and he drives an HOUR to see me but now we are taking turns driving to each others towns*
*When we first kissed it wasn't till the second month of dating, he asked me if he could kiss me and he said it's okay if you don't want too*
I was driving to his town and kinda got lost lol. He texted me "Making it alright?" don't worry I don't text and drive.
* He hasn't ever pressured me into sex, or asked me for sexual favors like other guys have*
We've been dating for 3 months, and whenever he comes to get me at the door my heart begans to race.. What does this mean? I see him, and I literally have heart eyes. But don't you think at this age (we are both 20)
Don't you think he would be fucking hot girls and making money?
WE haven't seen each other in 3 weekends. One week the weather was bad, and another he got held up at work. Then another week he was busy with farming (guess it's busy season) I don't know.. Like I feel he doesn't wanna see me. But does he like me a lot? He sent me a text today saying have a good day at work. Is he a keeper? Why did he say this? A lady was having sex with her student and she was very beautiful from the pics. He said "lucky fucker" Like why? This was like a year ago (before we started to date..) but

02