Asking him out, again?

Little backstory:
I met this guy on tinder and we wanted to meetup/date. But there were issues and we postponed it. We kept contact for over 3 months, daily but it stopped around new years Eve. 3 months after little to no contact we are sending snaps and small talk textinh from time to time. I also asked him to meetup around February but he couldnt. And he didn't really asked for meeting up afterwards, as if he wasn't interested.
Now I'm thinking about asking him out again after all this time, but wouldn't it be weird and out of the blue to him? Maybe he has lost interest... We are not as close as before.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If he wanted to see you he would have called you honey.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• you are 22 and should know this by yourself!

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't know how long you posted this question but don't push it if it's meant to happen it will just relax and let it do what it do. Your a pretty girls trust me you'll have no shortage in guys trying to date you

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't look for a meaningful relationship on Tinder - that's not what it's for.

0|0
    0|0
  • just ask him, worst case scenerio, nothing changes

0|0
    0|0
  • Do it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes ask him, he would be blessed

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah... Try but I think same as you

0|0
    0|0
  • Your situation is very similar to mine 🙈

1|0
    0|0
    • Omggg so what do we do hahahaha

• Currently I’m ignoring him. I haven’t opened the snapchat he sent me and its been a week, but he still views all my stories lol

Recommended myTakes