Asking him out, again?

Little backstory:
I met this guy on tinder and we wanted to meetup/date. But there were issues and we postponed it. We kept contact for over 3 months, daily but it stopped around new years Eve. 3 months after little to no contact we are sending snaps and small talk textinh from time to time. I also asked him to meetup around February but he couldnt. And he didn't really asked for meeting up afterwards, as if he wasn't interested.
Now I'm thinking about asking him out again after all this time, but wouldn't it be weird and out of the blue to him? Maybe he has lost interest... We are not as close as before.

27

Most Helpful Girl

• If he wanted to see you he would have called you honey.

Most Helpful Guy

• you are 22 and should know this by yourself!