How to let him know I am interested?

If the guy is shy what is good way to let him know you are interested without scaring him off?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• here is how it works. Guys who are shy only need any kind of show attention. Example: Try to slide in very causally that you are thinking a seeing a movie or going to a festival this weekend. When he says oh yea you say that you just hate to do it alone. Maybe your friend had to cancel because of so and so.
    You ask him if he has ever to this or that and did he like it. Then you say ; Well if you think about going again give me a call.
    "I didn't know you like football, I've always wanted to go to one of the games. maybe we could go together and you could show me around".
    Of course the kill shot is to touch him, on the hand, his face or shoulders. And smile when you do. Find a good moment.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Shy guys aren't necessarily easily scared. Just go ahead and ask him what he is doing on the weekend, or if he's a stranger, ask him if he has plans, and see if he would like to go to some sort of event with you. Something you're both interested in. If he has plans just come out and tell him you like him and want to date some time. If he likes you he likes you, the longer you wait the worse the rejection will feel. Best to be more forward but in a classy way.

0|1
    0|0
  • Grab him by the balls (GENTLY) with a shit eating grin and ask him if he's gonna be a man and kiss you or do you got to make him the bitch. (Give him a few, he probably just ejaculated, but he'll ask you out when he composes himself)

0|0
    0|0
  • Sit next to him and tell him you like him. He'll appreciate it even though he may not know how to react. Be relaxed about that.

0|2
    0|0
  • Go ahead and scare him off, if he likes u he will come back for more❤️

0|1
    0|0
  • Walk up and take off your shirt. That should send a message.

0|1
    0|1
  • Unless he is not intrested taking action should be fine

0|0
    0|0
    • What my girl did with me until I was ready to make decisions also

• Flash your vag, guaranteed to get laid

0|0
    0|1
  • Just say him...

0|0
    0|0