How to let him know I am interested?

If the guy is shy what is good way to let him know you are interested without scaring him off?

313

Most Helpful Guy

• here is how it works. Guys who are shy only need any kind of show attention. Example: Try to slide in very causally that you are thinking a seeing a movie or going to a festival this weekend. When he says oh yea you say that you just hate to do it alone. Maybe your friend had to cancel because of so and so.
    You ask him if he has ever to this or that and did he like it. Then you say ; Well if you think about going again give me a call.
    "I didn't know you like football, I've always wanted to go to one of the games. maybe we could go together and you could show me around".
    Of course the kill shot is to touch him, on the hand, his face or shoulders. And smile when you do. Find a good moment.

Most Helpful Girl