Have you ever swiped right some average looking man?

I'm an average looking man and dating apps have always been unsuccessful to me, to say the least. People IRL would rate me a 6 but you know how it goes so let's assume my photos make me look like a 4. I tried to swipe right every profile, for the sake of increasing my desperately low chances and after maybe 400+ swipes, I got 5 matches... including 1 obese, 2 fuglies, 1 who didn't go beyond a second message, and 1 who is not great but far anyways.

So, if you have ever swiped right some average looking man, what made you? did he say anything in his profile that convinced you to? or was there some other reason? or do I have to wait until 45 years old when women are past the wall and building a family is no longer an option?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• You can't find love because you think you better. That is Virgo attitude. Look cut your shit. Lighten up. Obese come on seriously. Join the fucking gym together. Like stop judging. Stop thinking everyone is smaller than you. Juat because you read and love learning new things well relax a little dont be a Know it all. And maybe someone will swipe right you. You lucky I love you. But I will like for us to talk. Not text. Name is Vicki by the way. 💜 you my smart pain in the ass. Kiss kiss

0|0
    0|0
    • You first thought I was Aquarius. Now Virgo. Still not correct. If you can't perceive things clearer than a coin toss would, maybe you're using an improper tool.

I didn't say I'm obese. My BMI is under 23.

You know... stopping one's brain from thinking isn't easily done for some of us. It's not who I chose to be. It's what I am, it's how I'm built. I would gladly trade some IQ points for some sociability or seduction skill, but that's not how it works I'm afraid. But I'm gonna try and put my brain to task on this thing called seduction. I've already learned a lot in the past few weeks. But I'll need some practice and to that effect I need a practice ground with real women. Time will tell if I can get anything improved over time.

That's sweet of you, Vicky, but talking to you on the phone isn't going to happen. But I do already have a phone friend anyways. Who knows what could come out of it? ;-)

• You said one of them were obese not you.

• I misunderstood what you said. I'm not a native speaker and sometimes I get things wrong.
      Anyways... part of my tastes exclude obese women. Just like they exclude dudes. I don't consider myself picky in terms of looks or even clothes... but some traits like obesity are a total turn off.

• No. I didn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you’re 39 and not gorgeous, young women who are pretty aren’t going to bite.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes