Have you ever swiped right some average looking man?

I'm an average looking man and dating apps have always been unsuccessful to me, to say the least. People IRL would rate me a 6 but you know how it goes so let's assume my photos make me look like a 4. I tried to swipe right every profile, for the sake of increasing my desperately low chances and after maybe 400+ swipes, I got 5 matches... including 1 obese, 2 fuglies, 1 who didn't go beyond a second message, and 1 who is not great but far anyways.

So, if you have ever swiped right some average looking man, what made you? did he say anything in his profile that convinced you to? or was there some other reason? or do I have to wait until 45 years old when women are past the wall and building a family is no longer an option?

3