WHAT SHOULD I BRING MY SICK GF? I need to know asap because I'm going over in 2 hours!!! please help?

I was thinking to get her flowers and maybe a teddy bear? I don't know if that's ok? And I don't know get her a care package obviously but I need exact things to get her!!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• When my girlfriend is sick, l wrap her up on the couch with her favorite show and make her some chicken noodle soup from scratch. I also make her a shot of whiskey, honey, and lemon while I'm cooking.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• well what kind of sick is she? get her her favourite soup!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Soup, chocolate, stuffed animal, tissues, and a movie. Then if you're not afraid to get sick yourself, when you see her giver her a big hug or even stay back, cuddle, watch the movie.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 hours, make a soup or something she loves eating.
    She'll feel x1000 times better

0|0
    0|0
  • Sick Girlfriend huh. Well if it was me um I would go with what you were thinking oh and a get well soon card

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever she likes. If it were my girlfriend I would find the biggest teddy bear possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot water bottle, paracetamol, chocolate and a hot beverage (If she likes them)

0|0
    0|0
  • M kinda late. So, what did u bring?

0|0
    0|0
  • A hot toddy

0|0
    0|0
  • Bring her naggers

0|0
    0|0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes