Small or big breasts?

This is really serious! I have very small breasts (AA) and wanted the opinion of the guys: how much does that affect the search for a girl? Is that a reason not to want to be with someone like that? Please only honest answers. Suffer really very under it.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Assuming you live in western Europe or north America, about 30% of men prefer small, 40% prefer medium, 30% prefer large. Of all those groups, half care vary little about breast size.

So you have 30% of men thinking they're cute, and another 35% who just don't care much.

IF you're overall petite, that tends to be a big plus.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Not for me. My ex-fiance had AA, and that was no problem for me or our intimacy in any way. It was a bit hard for her to be comfortable with it, but eventually accepted the fact that I loved her (and her body) regardless.

1|0
    0|0
  • A woman's persona and value as an individual is just not wrapped up in her tits. Quit comparing yourself to anyone else and just work on being the best YOU that you can be.
    Never pay attention to ANYONE that would praise or discount you for your tits. Period.
    Besides, you can't change them anyway, unless you get fakes ones - and that's worse.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys (let's say most guys) are stuck into big or huge tits. To me, I prefer them tinier, or anyway not too big ( I don't find them very attractive, they look like bouncing balloons lol, but most guys would say the contrary)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm more into butts than breast so as long as your butt looks decent trust me you will have no problems. No guy on this eatth would reject you because of your breasts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends really. For me at least visually im looking for wide hips and a nice ass. Breast size and legs are a bonus. I know a good amount of people who like their girls small. The term DFC wouldn't exist if there werent any guys that wanted you

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I love girls with small breasts. I get turned off by anything larger than a B cup.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys won't want you because of that, and other guys will want you much more than others because of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Size doesn't really matter to me. I'm just not a big fan of huge breasts. But it would stop me from being with someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG! My absolute favorite!!

There’s lots of guys like me who just love small (tiny) breasts.. it’s an absolute turn on...

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not a big deal at all, but most guys are definitely going to prefer a little bit more curve in the chest though.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not a big deal u think too much size doesn't matter

0|0
    0|0
  • Breasts are breasts small big does not matter they are sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Some love Smaller breasts- it all depends on the guy

0|0
    0|0
  • They are fine as they are.