Small or big breasts?

This is really serious! I have very small breasts (AA) and wanted the opinion of the guys: how much does that affect the search for a girl? Is that a reason not to want to be with someone like that? Please only honest answers. Suffer really very under it.

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Assuming you live in western Europe or north America, about 30% of men prefer small, 40% prefer medium, 30% prefer large. Of all those groups, half care vary little about breast size.

So you have 30% of men thinking they're cute, and another 35% who just don't care much.

IF you're overall petite, that tends to be a big plus.