Does this girl actually like me or is she just stringing me a long?

Yeah weve been talking for 6 months now. We went out a bunch together and went out to eat and stuff and other stuff quite a bit. We hook up.

Whenever were out together she's always trying to hold my hand, she plays with my hair and rest her head on my shoulder. She told me she likes me to my face a few times but i dont know. I like her too but im afraid ill get denied if i ask her out. Were at the same college together so i feel it would be rough.

Shell text me hearts, and like kissy faces and does initiate conversations. But i told her i dont like texting. she's leaving to Europe to study abroad next week and I texted her ln asking for my hoodies back before she leaves to Europe. She texted me back saying “I thought u were gonna say before you leave for Germany we need to hang out but anyways yeah I'll drop them off one of these days”. And all i was doing for asking for my hoodies back.. So thats maybe a sign she does want to see me more?

11