Why men and women are lured and attracted to bad boys and girls?

What is about the forbidden the danger, the risk , the nappropriate that attracted us much?

For instance currently Im super attracted to a guy that I know I can't have a relationship with like a steady one but he is the only guy who in my life had really turn me on as a woman and that I like so much, he is not for me I know thta and we are just friends but each time I see him im like in heaven, just by seeing him. I know he is a guy I will never develop any kind of serious relationship with but when I see him im pure joy. I had never had a boyfriend in my life before, never hanged out or even dated I dont know what that experience means but this guy Im talking about turns me on, loove his kisses, I feel butterflies in my stomach when I see him, I feel nervous, etc even if we do not even hang out so often either, I can have other casual acquaintances and I can get along well with them but no other men makes me feel what this guy do make me feel for a man and I know he is a man is not worth pursuing for a relationship because the guy does not want a serious relationship. but he make me feel desired.

Another example is those women who fall for instance to married men or men who also fall for the wrong women but they are lured to them. Why?

We all have our guilty pleasures and some of them are wrong but the human being is lured to the wrong stuff. Like if you eat a lot and even worse the uneahlthy food you gain weight and is bad for your health but ohh boy to eat is a pleasure as well!!!

015

Most Helpful Guy

• Bad boys, bad boys. What you gonna do? What you gonna do when they come for you?

Ye well I have no idea. Maybe because of the same reason why people in a horror film always walk to the mysterious noise in a dark place. The reason is because it's interesting.
    To be perfectly honest I think even when I found the "perfect" women for me a relationship with her wouldn't last long. Why? Because it's boring. People want some action in their life and an adventure.
    It's not that I'm looking for a "bad girl". No I'm looking for the girl where I have a good feeling. A girl to fall in love with no matter if she's a bad girl or a good girl. Often bad girl stuff is really annoying to me. Especially when it's my girlfriend. I was scared when she told me she would go out at night with her friends (all girls). That's also why I would prefer a good girl more. It isn't so difficult to protect her from herself.