Why men and women are lured and attracted to bad boys and girls?

What is about the forbidden the danger, the risk , the nappropriate that attracted us much?

For instance currently Im super attracted to a guy that I know I can't have a relationship with like a steady one but he is the only guy who in my life had really turn me on as a woman and that I like so much, he is not for me I know thta and we are just friends but each time I see him im like in heaven, just by seeing him. I know he is a guy I will never develop any kind of serious relationship with but when I see him im pure joy. I had never had a boyfriend in my life before, never hanged out or even dated I dont know what that experience means but this guy Im talking about turns me on, loove his kisses, I feel butterflies in my stomach when I see him, I feel nervous, etc even if we do not even hang out so often either, I can have other casual acquaintances and I can get along well with them but no other men makes me feel what this guy do make me feel for a man and I know he is a man is not worth pursuing for a relationship because the guy does not want a serious relationship. but he make me feel desired.

Another example is those women who fall for instance to married men or men who also fall for the wrong women but they are lured to them. Why?

We all have our guilty pleasures and some of them are wrong but the human being is lured to the wrong stuff. Like if you eat a lot and even worse the uneahlthy food you gain weight and is bad for your health but ohh boy to eat is a pleasure as well!!!

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Bad boys, bad boys. What you gonna do? What you gonna do when they come for you?

Ye well I have no idea. Maybe because of the same reason why people in a horror film always walk to the mysterious noise in a dark place. The reason is because it's interesting.
    To be perfectly honest I think even when I found the "perfect" women for me a relationship with her wouldn't last long. Why? Because it's boring. People want some action in their life and an adventure.
    It's not that I'm looking for a "bad girl". No I'm looking for the girl where I have a good feeling. A girl to fall in love with no matter if she's a bad girl or a good girl. Often bad girl stuff is really annoying to me. Especially when it's my girlfriend. I was scared when she told me she would go out at night with her friends (all girls). That's also why I would prefer a good girl more. It isn't so difficult to protect her from herself.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• i dont have an attraction towards those kinds of people, but if i was to answer for you it is because human nature tends towards the satisfaction of our desires, and to see someone doing that regularly is attractive to normal people.

0|0
    0|0
  • This only happens due to two reasons, in case we attracted to other after marriage only bcoz our partner won't hv much quality time to spend with or they can't understand our need or feelings. 2nd is we may know that guy or gal is bad but somehow our thinking or our choice or mood matches.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's just like a "forbidden fruit" thing- it's wrong intellectually, but feels good. It's a difference between how your mind thinks and heart feels. Emotions aren't really rational, they just are what they are

1|0
    0|0
  • Wildness. Untamable. And like that so called badass feature. But then think. If you ended up having kids. Is that someone you would want to raise them. Cause there are many professional people out there that can be more bad and freaky than one who just acts like they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • in my opinion, in the land of the blind man, the one eyed man is king.

And in the land of the sheltered societal boy or girl, the asshole is king.

0|1
    0|0
  • How to keep your cake , And eat it too... Or why you want to keep your cake and eat it too? Which are you asking? ... With answering a question is just my opinion.. Asking a question

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know I don't understand why women like bad boys because they always wind up turning around and bitching because they get treated like shit

0|0
    0|0
  • Because the more you know women the more you want to kick their ass, so it signals proficiency.

0|0
    0|0
  • Inside everyone is a rebel who want what they should not cannot have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only the smart ones aren't attracted to that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Here is your Answer ": STUPIDITY :" Period.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its the fear and excitement

0|0
    0|0
  • You are 47 and never been in a relationship?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes i never been in a relationship ever

• what is bad girls?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes