What do I do if the guy I have been seeing/dating the past 3 weeks might be slowly losing interest?

I feel like the guy I have been seeing/dating the past 3 weeks has slowly been losing interest in me. In the beginning, he was so interested and sweet towards me, we went out on multiple dates, he was always looking forward to the next time he could see me again and would lock down another date days in advanced before saying goodbye and I would wake up to his good morning texts every morning. He would text me throughout the entire day with long responses and interesting text conversations even when he was at work. That hasn't been happening as much anymore. When I asked him when I'd see him again, he would have already made plans with me days in advanced in the past but now he says "I'm sure I'll see you again soon, I'm not worried about it" and we don't text nearly as much. He used to text me while he was at work and would reply within minutes but now I will get a text from him once or twice throughout the entire day responding to my texts, and it would be short, boring responses or just an emoji. Is he losing interest? Should I pull away too? How do I gain back his interest?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't be so available to him and focus on your own life for a bit and see how he takes it. My boyfriend of 3 years was the exact same way in the beginning and we ended up together for this long :) Some guys are just like that

Most Helpful Guy

• He's probably getting bored... You can only text so much before you run out of interesting things to say... BE MORE INTERSTING