Ex and i, no other relationship after breakup for years, do I still have a chace to get back with her?

We broke up about a year and a half already, she and i have not been in another relationship since then, seeing her lately has brought back my feelings for her, do you guys think i still have a chance getting back with her? 2nd chances? She was my first i was her first, 3years was our relationship.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Reading the same book won't change its end

0|1
    0|0
    • But newer books can be written with better starts and better endings. Acknowledging that the opposite could happen too tho.

• Well, what was the reason for breaking up the first time?
    I believe it’s possible all depending on what happened previously and if you’re both on the same page.

0|1
    0|0
    • Moved back to my province for a couple of months, drifted apart, broke up; after that went back to the city to study again, seeing and talking to her in the same review school, small talk. I feel like we still have a connection whenever i talk to her. Or i assume too much.

• Oh okay, seems like you didn't end on bad terms so maybe things can still work out again. So there's definitely a possibility! Maybe have a talk over drinks, Bring it up to her with an open mind? Can't say you never tried..

Recommended myTakes