Why are guys only interested in being friends with me?

When I meet guys, usually I make them laugh; nothing new. I pull people in by my joking nature. Sometimes it seems like guys are flirting with me, but I don't think they are. I'm bad at reading into those things. I think they are just being nice. I'm pretty; for some reason I think people want an instagram model though. Why do guys only see me as a friend, or if they like me why do they lose interest?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Give me some more information about yourself, what do you do, aim to do, wish to be, and who you hang out. For starters. And maybe some other points. I'm sure I can figure this out

0|0
    0|0
    • I work at Subway currently, though my aim is to become a Comedy writer, peformer and Public speaker concerning Self-esteem for young girls. I want to be more energized and hardworking.

• Show All
    • (sorry was sleeping, it was night)
      So from this, you are alone, don't usually expell positivity & semi-working on your aim while also concentrating on having a relationship.

I could tell several helpful hints. But I think you can watch MATHEW HUSSEY YouTube... As a guy I usually watch to it be able to notice when any girl is attracted to me... And he gives really good advice in the form women understand much easier to... Watch him, I'm sure you'll find a couple videos helpful from him.

• Give it a try. I follow MARNI WINGGIRL and BASED ZEUS for guy tips... MATHEW HUSSEY for girl tips just outta curiousity. (Sometimes applies to me too)

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You are cute. I would go to bed with you.

So there are probably two reasons. Either it is the kind of guys you are hanging out with or you give off signals that you are not willing to become physical.

0|0
    0|0
  • mostly irrelevant answer first: boobs.

Onto more serious stuff:
    - if you don't ask them or take charge directly, you really can't tell that they're not interested. Maybe they are. Maybe they hesitate.
    - And then there is the part that may hurt a bit... Black women, you share some of men's problems though probably not to the extent that we do... you are not at the top of the dating marketplace, for whatever reasons. Which is why you need to make up for this lack of attractivity by being more proactive. As must we.
    - last but not least: the identity politics that have been raging for the past few years may have legitimately made some men concerned by the politicking around race relations. I know it is something I would careful consider today while I wouldn't have, 5 years ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm two minds about this question. First: they don't see you as a challenge and second: feel guilty if they become sexually involved with a truly wonderful woman that might get hurt eventually.

Sometimes a person is so valuable I give up on taking a risk to take the relationship to the next level. This is true with a woman I work with. I lover her dearly and worship her in every way. We connect on every level but I avoid taking our relationship beyond the super friends zone because I want to be close to her always and never distant. She is married and I am in a committed but open relationship. My girlfriend knows her and my feelings and even understands why (No my girlfriend is not threatened by my coworker... which is why I love my girlfriend more than possible.. she gets me). I find harming what I have with her more dangerous than missing out on a more physical connection.

0|0
    0|0
  • The same reason, why I'm in friendzone too...

You are funny and helpful, but maybe not that pretty (not offense)

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date you in a heartbeat! What is your ! nsta?

0|0
    0|0
  • Wonder how many women have been rude to me during my life?

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the guy, but maybe they just don't feel deep connection

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey you seem to be like a good person.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes