Why are guys only interested in being friends with me?

When I meet guys, usually I make them laugh; nothing new. I pull people in by my joking nature. Sometimes it seems like guys are flirting with me, but I don't think they are. I'm bad at reading into those things. I think they are just being nice. I'm pretty; for some reason I think people want an instagram model though. Why do guys only see me as a friend, or if they like me why do they lose interest?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Give me some more information about yourself, what do you do, aim to do, wish to be, and who you hang out. For starters. And maybe some other points. I'm sure I can figure this out

• I work at Subway currently, though my aim is to become a Comedy writer, peformer and Public speaker concerning Self-esteem for young girls. I want to be more energized and hardworking.

• (sorry was sleeping, it was night)
      So from this, you are alone, don't usually expell positivity & semi-working on your aim while also concentrating on having a relationship.

I could tell several helpful hints. But I think you can watch MATHEW HUSSEY YouTube... As a guy I usually watch to it be able to notice when any girl is attracted to me... And he gives really good advice in the form women understand much easier to... Watch him, I'm sure you'll find a couple videos helpful from him.

• Give it a try. I follow MARNI WINGGIRL and BASED ZEUS for guy tips... MATHEW HUSSEY for girl tips just outta curiousity. (Sometimes applies to me too)

Most Helpful Girl