I need help. Do I end things forever? do I hold onto the hope? what should I do?

I met this guy when I was on a vacation last summer and towards the end of it we both were madly in love with each other. Until recently, he went through a lot a decided we’re better off as friends and after trying for sometime I told him I can’t do it anymore and we decided to not talk for sometime but then he called me the next day itself cause he can’t live without me. In July he’s planning on coming to America and I’m supposed to go meet him and we’re going for a vacation. However, recently he’s been hanging out with this girl a lot. He claims that he doesn’t like her and there’s nothing going on but I don’t know why I feel like there’s something going on. I hate that he hangs out with her and he knows it too. He calls me as soon as he gets home and even answers my calls if he’s with her. She knows about me as a girl he used to date and still loves. He told her that I’m really special to him and it’s just the long distance that ended our relationship, she even knows about our vacation plans this summer. What should I do? My heart hurts every time he tells me he’s hanging out with her. Should I still meet him over summer? I’m obviously still in love with him, how can I get him back?

10