Should I give another chance to a cheater?

My girlfriend loved me a lot. A lot means a LOT. 2.5 years in a very happy relationship. Last month she stopped giving me all the time (chatting and calling with me) which she dkd all the time. 1 week later found out she has started talking to another guy. I complained, ask her to stop, she didn't, she said he is just a frnd and I m thinking to much and I dont trust her. A week later I caught her red handed by reading her msgs. She was sharing some very personal talks, like the way girlfriend boyfriend have conversation. There were sexual conversation also with that guy and they talked like lovers. All this happened in mere 2 weeks! That guy already have a girlfriend, still he was talking to my girlfriend. I tried to emd my relationship, she didnot let me. She cried and cried and cried, didn't let me go away, apologised in all ways. Said it was a mistake she did and she love me only. I gave her another chance. Only problem is that now I am heart broken. I am unable to accept that fact she chose someone else over me. I have lot of weaknesses and she knew me and accepted me, loved me, we have been through big big fights but we never broke up because we both loved each other. 2.5 years of relationship and now i got cheated. Only sexting she did, if had not caught her, God know what could have happened.
We were so serious about our relationship that we decided to get married next year. She also told her family about me. Everything was fine and then she did this mistake.

30