What does a guy think when he goes on a date with someone who is insecure and has never been on a date before?

I’m 20 and have never been on a date because I’m an ugly loser. If I’m ever lucky enough to be on a date, would he notice or care if I’m insecure about myself? Or that I’ve never been on a date? I’d be a good date, I’d pay for my own stuff so he doesn’t waste his money on me.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Damn girl don't put yourself down like that and if a guy takes you on a date he pays. Say I'm on a date I notice my date is nevevous I lighten the mood make her laugh and smile put her at ease and make sure my date enjoyed herself. It's not a waste of money and it's not a disappointment. And I doubt that you are a ugly loser you have probably just got a low opinion of yourself. Value yourself

0|0
    0|0
    • I don’t feel comfortable with him paying for me

• Well in my experience that's the norm when you take a girl out you treat them and make them feel special

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If he was a good date, he would probably comfort you in a clever way, such as subtle hints/compliments, and being overly kind. depends on the chemistry you can rock up with the guy.
    Also never call yourself ugly, you are a beautiful woman, and are amazing to be around, the moment you start believing otherwise is when you are

0|0
    0|0
  • Awe firstly don't be so hard on yourself, no one likes a person that's calls themselves an ugly loser. If you don't like yourself then no one else will like you either.
    As for your question no a guy wouldn't really care about you never being on a date but how you act on that date matters a lot. If you act insecure, unsure of yourself, or are a downer then you're not going to get a second date. Guys like a girl they can have fun with and that they enjoy being around so you have to make sure that the date is fun and not awkward or annoying.
    If you want more pointers or advice feel free to follow my profile, I answer questions like this all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would prefer a girl, that has never been to any date, because:
    I would have better chance
    My mystakes wouldn't be that bad at all.
    She won't compare it with others.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy, but honestly just be straight up about it, say that it's your first time and you're nervous. He should understand

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love such a partner.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why?

• You are just 20, so I donot consider you a loser for not being on a date before. You must be shy and insecure, thats natural, and I like these traits. You haven't not shared any moments withany one, that makes me more curious to know you.

• You are mad

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes