What does a guy think when he goes on a date with someone who is insecure and has never been on a date before?

I’m 20 and have never been on a date because I’m an ugly loser. If I’m ever lucky enough to be on a date, would he notice or care if I’m insecure about myself? Or that I’ve never been on a date? I’d be a good date, I’d pay for my own stuff so he doesn’t waste his money on me.

07

Most Helpful Guy

• Damn girl don't put yourself down like that and if a guy takes you on a date he pays. Say I'm on a date I notice my date is nevevous I lighten the mood make her laugh and smile put her at ease and make sure my date enjoyed herself. It's not a waste of money and it's not a disappointment. And I doubt that you are a ugly loser you have probably just got a low opinion of yourself. Value yourself

• I don’t feel comfortable with him paying for me

• Well in my experience that's the norm when you take a girl out you treat them and make them feel special