A guy I started dating again?

So I recently started dating this guy (I'm gonna call him John). I dated John 2.5 years ago but the way things ended weren't good at all. And that was actually my fault. John told me that he started to fall in love with me. I freaked out and never replayed to it and that caused drama. Then two weeks later I started dating new guy (call him adam) and I have been with Adam for 2 years. But recently we broke up. Now I have been on a date with John again and I am really starting to like him. But I know that I hurt him (really bad). Because when I was in the relationship with Adam we occasionally crossed paths and he was not happy to see us together. He always asked me why I was with him and made some moves on me when he was really drunk. So I don't know if he ever got over it. But now I 'm really starting to like him and I don't know how to deal with it. Because I want to give him space. But I don't want him to think that I don't like him and that it is all lost effort (the replying throwback). What should I do? Because I also don't want to come across as desperate.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Do you truly want to be with John or Adam?

0|1
    0|0
    • yeah I do, I have more chemistry with John than I had with Adam

• Then I would suggest going for John and trying for a fresh start. If you made mistakes before, learn from them and try to make things better with him

• Dont let your chemistry manipulate you. Take control. Be rational, let intuitions decide in critical matters in a split moment only.

Recommended myTakes