How to get a guy?

This one goes to the boys out there: I am 21 and work out in a gym 2-3 times a week. I'm not bad looking, I do get approached by guys sometimes etc.
In my gym there works a pretty hot guy and I'd like go get to know him privately (like outside the gym) but I'm shy and I don't really know how to give him hints to show that I'm interested. I think just sending a friendship request on facebook and texting him ist too boring forward and I'm more the type of person that handles things in real life. What can I do to show him my interest, make him interested without being too forward?

013

Most Helpful Guy

• Well two girls approached my at gym (on different occasions) and they both did it by asking me to show them how to use the machines. Not saying it's the best choice though, you can also be straight forward

• In general I don't mind being straight but as you said, that's how most girls do it and I'm afraid I seem kinda needy if I'm so forward?

• Well, yes it's important not to become needy so better initiate by saying hi and asking something to see if he is receptive. Then you know if you should keep going