How to get a guy?

This one goes to the boys out there: I am 21 and work out in a gym 2-3 times a week. I'm not bad looking, I do get approached by guys sometimes etc.
In my gym there works a pretty hot guy and I'd like go get to know him privately (like outside the gym) but I'm shy and I don't really know how to give him hints to show that I'm interested. I think just sending a friendship request on facebook and texting him ist too boring forward and I'm more the type of person that handles things in real life. What can I do to show him my interest, make him interested without being too forward?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well two girls approached my at gym (on different occasions) and they both did it by asking me to show them how to use the machines. Not saying it's the best choice though, you can also be straight forward

0|0
    0|0
    • In general I don't mind being straight but as you said, that's how most girls do it and I'm afraid I seem kinda needy if I'm so forward?

• Well, yes it's important not to become needy so better initiate by saying hi and asking something to see if he is receptive. Then you know if you should keep going

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Just ask him, you aren't in school any more. Or just have a conversation and see if he is more than just good looking

0|0
    0|0
  • try to bumb into him before he goes into the gym, before he gets all sweaty and tired

0|0
    0|0
  • Just go up and start a conversation or simply ask him if he wants to get a drink sometime

0|0
    0|0
  • Indulge in conversation with him, find something comman and there you go. Don't try the Facebook thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • First find out if he already has a girlfriend! Me as a guy, i would love it if a girl would approach me!

0|0
    0|0
    • He doesn't, I know that :)

• Just ask to hv a coffee with u , den talk with him regularly n tell Ur feelings

0|0
    0|0
  • Just go up and ask him if he would like to go out sometime

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to make the move or else you won't get crap

0|0
    0|0
  • nah, send a fb request

0|0
    0|0
  • Look and smile... it's that simple