Do look matter?

Do looks really matter or does the personality?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually look is something what makes you start/gets your attention. Personality is something what makes you stay.

For example if you don't know someone but you are attracted to him you'll start a conversation with him much more likely than with a person which you find less attractive. But after the time as you'll get know the personality of the guy and you'll not like who he is then just because he looks good will not make you stay for a long way.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's like fishing.
    Looks are like the bait, and personality is the net that scoops the fish out of the water...

And marriage is like the frying pan. 🤣😂🤣😂 jk

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Personality is more important, looks are a bonus in my opinion. I met a lot of guys that were really attractive but their personality was terrible. I honestly don't care how a guy looks if his personality isn't right he isn't worth it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. Personality ain't making someone horny.

That being said - physical attraction is not everything (except you just want to have casual sex). In a relationship physical attracion is still important, but there are a whole bunch of other important things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both matter on a very close level, if someone looks good, they have food genetics, worth passing on. Also if they are fit, you know they take care of themselves which I find attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks matter to every normal, healthy creature on this planet.
    If looks don't matter to them, then there is something awful wrong with them

0|0
    0|0
  • Look totally matter

0|0
    0|0
  • Both matter. But looks get your attention

0|0
    0|0
  • Combination of both

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are important