So im going on a date with this girl tommrow night but my mind draws up blank, when picking somewhere to go too, I need some ideas?

So i am thinking Old Country Buffet (all you can eat) but thst might not be a good place for a date maybe? or a Bar thats open late, i took her to BDubs already, i can't really think of anything else and we've already seen blockers the movie, i really just can't think of anywhere... My mind is so blank. Help

11

Most Helpful Girl

• For drinks? A spa date (just access to the hot tubs)? For dessert? Any festivals going on where you live? Any exhibitions that are interactive?

• Yeah for drinks i went to bdubs because. Theyre open til 2am for drinks and I don't know why but when we hang out we usually end up hanging out all night anyway and never leave places til they close haha. Its like before i ask i have a plan and then i go blank once i say when ee should go haha. And so far nothing is really going on in town at the moment, i live im the central valley of CA so not much really happens here

• Ohhhh okay got you! Sorry, if I was more familiar with your area lol. I'm from Canada so I was just shooting out ideas that came to mind. That's cute! So You two will enjoy yourselves no matter where you go

• Lol i stay in a ok but whack city in Cali in the middle of it and yeah gonna see her tonight at cheesecake factory.

Most Helpful Guy

• Drinks are usually best. Don't go for food.