Would you date someone who struggle s with their inner demons?

I suffer from Anxiety and Depression. Every guy I have talked to said it's not a big deal, but I never hear from them again. Am I that much of a lost cause?
  • Yes
  • No

24

Most Helpful Girl

• I would recommend you not to open up quickly about your inner demons. Make the guy like you very much first. I am sure most people do have inner demons, even people with bipolar disorder have partners. Of course if they just want to have fun with you they prefer an easy going girl and they leave. Those who search for a real bond should like you for who you are and you shouldn't immediately intimidate them by labeling yourself as anxious in conversations. Lol, maybe they won't even notice much negative difference in your personal traits from every other random person if you don't openly declare them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait. I answered yes but you asked opposing questions. You are not a lost cause, yes I would date People