Would you date someone who struggle s with their inner demons?

I suffer from Anxiety and Depression. Every guy I have talked to said it's not a big deal, but I never hear from them again. Am I that much of a lost cause?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would recommend you not to open up quickly about your inner demons. Make the guy like you very much first. I am sure most people do have inner demons, even people with bipolar disorder have partners. Of course if they just want to have fun with you they prefer an easy going girl and they leave. Those who search for a real bond should like you for who you are and you shouldn't immediately intimidate them by labeling yourself as anxious in conversations. Lol, maybe they won't even notice much negative difference in your personal traits from every other random person if you don't openly declare them.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait. I answered yes but you asked opposing questions. You are not a lost cause, yes I would date People

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well , Yes you are a lost cause if you put it this way.. I am the same as you.. but i don't tell it right away.. plus you really need medications.. pm me if you wanna talk about it more

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date someone who struggles with anxiety or depression.. you are not a lost cause...

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't want anything to do with mentally ill people. I disown any friends and relatives who are mentally ill. There is no way I will date a mentally ill person

0|0
    0|0
  • no thx!!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes