Me and my ex have been off and on for 5 years now and we can't decide what we want (NEED HELP) Please?

Me and my ex Boyfriend have been off and on for about 5 years now but we always seem to run back to each other. So are most recent break up was about me cheating and that was about 5 months ago. But every time we see each other we can't stop flirting and etc and when we see each other theirs like fireworks in are stomachs. But when im not around he will touch other girls. I just dont understand like how he feels i will always love him though. We can't ever seem to break away from each other and i just dont understand why it breaks my heart. In are past relationships every problem we come upon we just run away from it and each other and it break us up every time. we have never trusted each other.
BACKGROUND DETAILS
1. He always brings up are past when were not together
2. Always flirts
3. Always Fights

02