I only date strong and independent women. Why do some guys have a problem with that?

I don't know what makes guys want to have a girl, who is dependent and submissive and weak and makes less money and cannot be on the same level as men. What any good is in there? It will just end up like raising a child in shape of A woman. I can't imagine many women being okay with this. And less so being fun and a healthy relationship.

with that said i only date strong and independent women, who can be happy on their own and stand on their own 2 legs. I do live up to my own standards and i don't want to settle for much lesser.
because girls, who don't have their life in grip or expect their boyfriend to fix them aren't girls i want to have as a romantic partner at all. I want a woman, who means business just like i do. And for my preference mostly guys start to insult me and mock at me in not a pleasant way.🙄
it's not like i care much about what they think of it but i couldn't help but notice, that my preference is a minority one. Why is that so?
is their masculinity really that fragile or what?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• They want to feel like a "man" that's why lol but I don't know, I think everyone wants to care and help out their significant others a lot but once they make it preference so they can be in control all the time is weird. I would rather have a relationship that is balanced with the responsibility and want someone to be equal to me.

• So like being a man is not enough, they want to actually feel like one as well. Then i guessed it: Their masculinity is fragile 🙄 what a shame.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know why guys don't like that. I also don't understand why you care about what others think? If you're happy, then who cares what anyone else thinks.

• Like i said:
      1. Why do guys have a problem with *my* dating preference (it's not like i tell them to date strong and independent women only. But this way there will be more strong And independent women available to me. I would be happier if they mind their own fucking business) and
      2. Where is the fun in raising a grown woman? Because that's what the majority is seemingly after

• I don't care what they think. For all i care they can date whoever they want and i want my women strong and independent. That is all.