So I met a girl you really like, and she tells me that she has herpes (hsv2) genital and oral. What should I do?

24

Most Helpful Girl

• Do your own research on the topic.
    Ask her questions if you have any.
    Most importantly ask her if she is taking antiviral medicine to prevent a flare up.
    Remember that at least she told you and gave you the choice to opt out if you wanted to. So many people don't have the opportunity to say yes or no.

• I've done the research, i dont know what other questions to ask at this point. I am very attracted to her but i get nervous when it comes to having sex. She is on antiviral meds, and we had sex once (with a condom) but i didn't enjoy it, all i could think about was the herps.

• Yes you can 😊

• I'm a pharmacy assistant so I do understand a bit of the emotional side of this.
      Years ago when I looked up the stats it was 1 in every 6 people have herpes now it's 1 in every 5.
      Stats have changed.

Most Helpful Guy

• Genital herpes is curable
    But there is a huge chance of ca cervix
    So if u like that girl, first take her to a doctor ASAP