Manipulative Pastor, advice?

I am 20 years old and the Pastor of my church is 26... He has been pursuing me (passively) since last August, and I finally gave him a chance this Feb. to go out, the first meet up showed how into himself he was, yet I gave him another chance (hoping he'd change, typical I know), after I ignored him for several weeks/months and he continuously called/texted me I agreed to go on a date with him once again (last chance)... So we went out, and he showed improvement (brought a false version of himself). After we meet up again Sunday night, and it was a COMPLETE 180, we went to his home (nothing sexual) to watch a sports game, and he literally played his video games the entire time, and after he was done, we chatted more and he kept wanting to see my phone and said " I am your leader" , kept talking about how much money he has+his car ( I come from money he doesn't, so I think he's trying to compensate), and how I should feel lucky to be there with him since so many people want my spot (Told him, they can have it)... Now I believe in submission, but I'm not dumb, and he knows that. I think I am going to COMPLETELY cut him off and leave the church. Advice?

010

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah cut him off he is not a good example of how a man of God should be and yes I understand no one is perfect but see there is nothing wrong with him pursuing you but to be honest a true man of God would steadily be trying to work on himself and i mean you guys did nothing wrong with going on a date and what not but it seems like through reading this your not wanting someone who is all about self and conceited instead just pray about it and I'll be praying for you too about it that you have discernment and wisdom hope this helps