I need some advice?

I'm from Germany and live in the US for one year as an aupair. My friend and I visited some friends from her because they're exchange students. So I met this guy who's also from Germany and not that far from me. We have a pretty good chemistry and he's always texting me. Also we had really good sex. Then he came to me last weekend (4.5 hours drive) to see me and yea you know what else. 🙈 we talked about every topic and that he would like to have an relationship again etc. He's really sweet and all and we have a lot in common. So what do you guys think? What should I Do? Go for it even if we see each other in 3 months again or Not?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If u really like him u should go for it if u only want if for sex u should just check in in 3 months and become friends with benefits

0|0
    0|0
    • But do you think he likes me too?

• It sounds like he likes you if you have a good chemistry and he is willing to drive 4,5 hours for you then it sounds like he really like you and since u didn't only have sex he doesn't just do it for sex (if he only wanted sex he would probably ask you to be friend with benefits)

• Okay thank you!

Recommended myTakes