Im 38, I like younger girls. I only want to date 21 to 28 year olds.(i would even date 18-20 if the option presented itself) Is that normal?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi, personally i dont see anything out of the ordinary here, i could ask when you say date are we talking dating as in the whole range of potentially could lead to a ltr with a family? because where an older guy is dating a younger female my main concern would be that. that she may well want a family later on and of course men still have that possibility and fair enough too. if someone of your age was dating my daughter and i felt a real connection and love as long as that was something that had been considered even if at her time of life she claimed she didn't want a family it would be a concern of mine. in contrast im older and have encounters with much younger guys for me its because, im done with children, im content with my own life and dont want a permanent partner, most men around my age are often unfit etc etc, so i feel fortunate that nowadays younger men are very open to the cougar scenario hoo fuckin ra.. i say lol xx

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think so I prefer younger women. My second wife was 16 years younger she kept me on my toes !!! l

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I also date girls in their mid 20s, I don't see a problem with it, they come with less baggage lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you want to date younger girls

1|0
    0|0
  • Who doesn't want the last model...

0|1
    0|0
  • You’re sick

0|1
    0|0
  • ^He does have a point

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it’s normal
    Age gap doesn’t bother me

0|2
    0|0
  • So long as it's legal, do what makes you happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, in a very heathy, natural way.

0|1
    0|0
  • as long as you don't go under 18

0|0
    0|0
    • Not interested in children. That's for sure.

• good, but yeah, that's pretty normal though. girls will never understand that

Recommended myTakes