What the F**k... Is it Him or Me?

He was really into me, until his mom passed in January (a few month after we started dating) I even went to her service. Slowly he trailed off but asked me to wait for things to settle, and I did. Until recently, where now its pretty much impossible to get together anymore, he blames it on our bust schedules. A few weeks ago he moved out of his moms house (further away). He called Friday, and I didn’t answer because I was at work... but also because last week, a strange instagram post with a quote about “soul mates” popped up last week... that I’m pretty sure wasn’t meant for me. I haven’t spoken to him since, but still have strong feelings for him... what do I do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Maybe try talking to him? Loss of parent can be very traumatizing maybe you guys just need to talk

0|0
    0|0
  • It's me

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't text him or call him or facebook/instagram whatever. Don't try to analyse instagram messages. Don't mind-read the things he may have meant or whatever. You're not his girlfriend, right? So I'm not sure why you went out of your way for him already. (Unless I didn't understand and you are his gf).
    He's taking for granted big time. HE thinks you'll be avail whenever he needs you. Therefore, you're not a challenge anymore. He doesn't see you as someone worse pusruing cause he got you.
    If I were you, I would do nothing. And I will only give what he's willing to give back.
    First ask yourself for real: do I want to see this guy again?
    If you do, please don't contact him at all. And if he does, with a stupid short message. Answer with a very short message too. Always keep it simple and nice. Be super nice. Just don't invest too much if he doesn't do shit to deserve it.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes