Girls, Why do girls want to bring their boyfriends to romance movies?

My girlfriend at the time begged me to take her to see the four Twilight movies as they were coming out in theaters. It seemed like she wanted me to see her thirst after two hot shirtless guys for 8 combined hours.

The thing is generally she was very sweet, considerate and even overly apologetic at times. She didn't have a habit of wanting to see me jealous day-to-day. She also once timidly told me she felt jealous when I stopped to say hi to an old friend from school we bumped into, and I never knew her to be hypocritical. Any idea on what was really going on with the movie situation?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe the movies are just movies she likes and she wanted to share something she likes with the person she likes. Maybe it doesn't have anything to do with the movies content.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• She might not have even known about that part of the movie content and just wanted to share something with you that she enjoys. That's a natural part of a relationship. You want to do things you enjoy, such as hobbies etc, with your partner. That being said not all girls want to drag their boyfriends to chick flicks :)

0|0
    0|0
  • She wants you to take notes and behave in a similar manner. It's basically her coaching you for what she wants.

0|0
    0|0
    • That seems more shady than she was when we were together.

• wow is ur bone structure natural?

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes