Girls, Why do girls want to bring their boyfriends to romance movies?

My girlfriend at the time begged me to take her to see the four Twilight movies as they were coming out in theaters. It seemed like she wanted me to see her thirst after two hot shirtless guys for 8 combined hours.

The thing is generally she was very sweet, considerate and even overly apologetic at times. She didn't have a habit of wanting to see me jealous day-to-day. She also once timidly told me she felt jealous when I stopped to say hi to an old friend from school we bumped into, and I never knew her to be hypocritical. Any idea on what was really going on with the movie situation?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe the movies are just movies she likes and she wanted to share something she likes with the person she likes. Maybe it doesn't have anything to do with the movies content.