Lost confidence in dating?

I’ve lost confidence because I really don’t have a social life and feel like I can’t compete with other men my age. My life took a bad turn after my last relationship and I started abusing alcohol and drugs. One thing led to the next and now I’m trying to get out of my parents house because of finances from everything that happened. It’s like why try when women can go find something better and already have men at their beck and call anyway? It’s sad but I sort of don’t even feel like trying because I don’t have anything to talk about with women either. Being cheated on and seeing how women perpetually talk to other guys just makes me uneasy. Is it even worth trying when you feel like there is no point in relationships anymore?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• hey young dude!! as a cougar i could deffo cheer you up haha, firstly stop being a self destructive twit... ok for one moment ill give you some sympathy... ok thats it... life is life and be sure death, taxes and being fucked over by someone you love are three sure things in life... but we have to go through them... to me honestly i would say right now. FORGET DATING OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT EVEN CASUAL SEX for you... atm... you appear so internally down, bad end to ltr, she cheated, living at parents, all guys are better than you etc etc... the fact that none of that actually bares any truth to how you could score tomorrow doesn't matter, your mentality and emotional state is exactly what you described. so therefore your outward vibe gives off a soul who is beaten and honestly unattractive... it is not true of your real self its your mental state... my advice... stop at once the idea of dating even casual sex right now and get your shit together... build your confidence how can you gain your own self confidence and self respect right now? you are doubting it yourself so why should any female be drawn to you, to be fair... so you need to re build yourself first, get your game on... like yourself before anyone else will like you? isn't that fair? all the time you are wasting is pointless... every girl will run a mile with you in this state and rightly so... when you are happy with yourself you will glow and appeal naturally and will not or ever have to act out and be a player type to get your love, you will shine and the right one will see you... have faith.. mend yourself first... when you are ready enough your soul will emit that and she will find you... xx

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes