If you weren't attracted to a person that really likes you and wants to be with you , would you consider giving them a chance?

519

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends if I know them for some time or not,
    if I already know him as a friend and I know his personality already doesn't attract me, I would be honest and don't give him a try
    But if it's someone I just knew, I d prefer to tell him that we can be friends for a little while till I know him more.

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends. If they were kind of cute or mildly attractive (I thought the y were ok but I wasn't super attracted to them) I probably would but if I didn't find them attractive at all then no.