If you weren't attracted to a person that really likes you and wants to be with you , would you consider giving them a chance?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends if I know them for some time or not,
    if I already know him as a friend and I know his personality already doesn't attract me, I would be honest and don't give him a try
    But if it's someone I just knew, I d prefer to tell him that we can be friends for a little while till I know him more.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends. If they were kind of cute or mildly attractive (I thought the y were ok but I wasn't super attracted to them) I probably would but if I didn't find them attractive at all then no.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No. As shallow as it may sound physical attraction is very important to me. I need to be attracted to the person for the relationship to work. Of course their personality, interests, intelligence, and morals are all factors that make them even more attractive. But no matter how nice someone is and how much we get along, if I don’t find them cute, sexy, seductive, hot, beautiful and pretty it just won’t work in the long term.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, yeah I know I am shallow
    Although atractive is not all about the look
    But only in case i really don't like his appearance
    But oy because he looks good and he is into me, doesn't mean I will go for it

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. Do you find them attractive? Would you want to be with them? If you don't like them, don't give them a chance. That only leads them on. If you like them, why wouldn't you give them a chance? It seems weird not to.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would depend on the person to be honest I mean I know there are some people that my feelings towards just won't change while others could.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. There needs to be at least a little attraction.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's not fair to them because they deserve to be with someone that finds them attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id give them a chance and a warning too. Coz It won't work

1|0
    0|0
  • No because you will destroy him when you finally give up

0|1
    0|0
  • No. Tried it in the past and it just doesn't pan out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, sorry but that's the way it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • most likely not

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. It's rare for people to like me at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Noooo

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course

0|0
    0|0
  • yes possibly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah!

0|0
    0|0
  • meh... depends on the mood

0|0
    0|0
  • No...

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if I would giving up to find my true love

0|0
    0|0
  • No, when someone doesn’t attract me I instantly know that I’ll waste my time and his also. Maybe if it won’t work out I’ll hurt his feelings too.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes