How do I lower my standards?

Since I started dating, I did find my self always having higher standard than the average of my friends, and once I do like someone the moment I get to know them I start to notice theire Quirk's and by time it drives me away from them. I just lose interest and breakup. In my first week I start loosing intrest. How come you do it without losing it? (The spark). (She need to be smart kind'of a big deal breaker for me if noticed)

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone will go through this phase. Only time will make you not want to be picky.

For men I think its 25-26.