Why do I feel this way?

I went on a date tonight and had a good time with the guy but I'm scared because it was A Good first date. I got divorced from my ex husband in March and I don't know how to go on dates since I haven't had to go on one in year's. I don't want to get heart broken again and end up getting my hope again, I also have two kids and don't want the kids to like the guy and have it not worked out or even the kids like the guy and he doesn't like them.

I don't want him to get caught up in the middle of dealing with my ex-husband and dropping the kids off.

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If you go into a date with this mindset you never gave the man a chance in the firstplace. Have to allow yourself to put that fear aside and open up and let someone in and trust they are going to do you right until they don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fear of the unknown.
    You are worried about what your ex will think of it , you are worried for your kids as well.
    Perfectly normal to be worried about it all , it happens in any budding romance

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are you dating now? You need to sort out your issues before you drag some poor guy into he middle of them.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes