Why do I feel this way?

I went on a date tonight and had a good time with the guy but I'm scared because it was A Good first date. I got divorced from my ex husband in March and I don't know how to go on dates since I haven't had to go on one in year's. I don't want to get heart broken again and end up getting my hope again, I also have two kids and don't want the kids to like the guy and have it not worked out or even the kids like the guy and he doesn't like them.

I don't want him to get caught up in the middle of dealing with my ex-husband and dropping the kids off.

03