Help me? I don't know what to do?

I am needing help in the love department. I put too much investment into a guy, (he put a lot of investing time into me). I just wish we saw each other often. We only hang once a week, if that.. he's been busy lately with farming and his full time job. One week the weather was bad, so he said he didn't want me to drive in it. But these past few times he's canceled from being busy at work, then the other was farming. I just hope he's not interested in someone else. We talk every day (texting). I am so happy whenever we do hang out, but it's just not enough.. my needs aren't being met, and I am stuck crying each night cause I miss him and I don't wanna feel this way. I talked to him about it, I told him we rarely see each other.. I was mad.. he said he knew.. It just sucks. He drives an hour to see me, but I also sometimes drive to him. We make plans and like in the morning of that day he calls it off. I am stuck and I don't know what to do. I miss him so much.. does love even exist?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He is probably busy and working on something. If he is talkingntonyou every day then he really likesnyou. Guys dont waste n time talking to people they dont like.

1|0
    0|0
    • I mean 3 weeks without seeing me? He sent me a text today saying "I wished we lived closer"... :(

• So he wants to be with you but he can't

• I don't mean to sound rude but this isn't his problem. Your head over heels, that's obvious. Instead of crying thinking about him. Knit him a sweeter, do something with that passion instead of letting it consume you.

Your very lucky, once a week is pretty great. He drives an hour to see you, it's safe to assume he loves you too.

1|0
    0|0
  • It s love i think

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes