How can I move on after a break up?

I didn t believe in love before.. but i knew a girl 5 years ago that made me believe in love from first sight.. i can t talk about it so much it really hurts.. we are both angry and react in a negative emotionaly way but we loved each other we always fight because of small things we never had big problems.. the problem those small things turn i don t know how to make me know and feel much pain and regret. She s so simple but she always wait for me to fix problems and appologise even if she s wrong i tried to make her feel that i need that kind of affection too and the only thing i hear u r the man. I tried so hard to make it until we get married but i didn t make it.. she always leave me because such bullshit even if she know she s wrong.. after five years of love and pain she keft me again for good i don t think we will ever talk again.. i need advices on how to move on it s really hard for me. ( excuse my bad English )

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Sounds similar to my relationship except I was the one who broke up with her.

You have to accept you weren't compatible with each other. She soundes icey to me. You need a woman with a kind and gentle spirit.

Instead of mourning over the relationship, use it as a spring board. All of your regrets can be great for teaching you what to improve about yourself.

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes