What is the most attractive trait a man/woman can have in your opinion?

I’m talking about internal traits, nothing physical.

For me, if a guy is VERY intelligent (not just somewhat) - I’ll probably be drooling over him! 😅

113

Most Helpful Guy

• The most attractive trait for a woman to me is to see her strong minded, knowing that she's a boss. A woman with that much confidence is someone I know I'll spend a lot of time with.

• You’d probably fall for someone similar to the protagonist of “Reina del Sur” (Queen of the South in English)

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I love someone who shows Empathy twords others. Someone who cares for others and wears their heart on their sleeve